Find Hotels in Vengurla
Which Places Are Best To Visit In Vengurla?
Top 5 Best Places To Visit In Vengurla
Numerous places you can visit while staying at Vengurla, which are as follows:
- Vengurla’s Light House– Vengurla’s light house is the must visit place in Vengurla. This is the beautiful and peaceful place of this town, one can spend hours visiting this light house. This place is wonderful and the view is amazing from this point. You will get fantastic view of lashing waves of Arabian ocean. This light house offers a breath taking view. So don’t miss this place whenever you visit Vengurla. This is best place to visit in Vengrula.
- Vengurla’s jetty – This is also the famous spot to visit in Vengrula, you can enjoy amazing view of the Vengurla’s sea, this jetty is made for fishing, fisherman grabs all the fishes here – like bangda, pomfret, surmai, crabs, kolambi, and so on. Fishing is the main source of living in Vengurla. One can enjoy watching fishing or do fishing with them too. Sunset at this jetty is also amazing to watch. Never miss this place while staying in Vengurla.
- Fruit research center – In educational way this is the best place to visit near Vengurla, this is the center of fruit research, here you can find variety of fruit plantations, like coconut, mangoes, fanas, chikoo, and many more, here you can enjoy watching all kind of plantation, and take ideas or guidance of plantation too. They guide you how to plant tree at your home garden, and uses of tree and plants in various ways, so guys save plant save nature must visit this place once while staying in Vengurla.
- Old Vengurla’s port – This is the naturally made port of Vengurla, this is one of the oldest port, during 1665 by Dutch traders and British rulers. This is the safest port; one can enjoy watching fishing on this port. So whenever you are planning to Visit in Vengurla must visit this port.
- Fort Terekhol – This fort is distance from around 30 km from main city Vengurla, this fort is situated on the bank of the river Terekhol which is the boarder of Goa and Maharashtra. This fort is conducted in 17th century, this fort is very old fort in Vengurla, so whenever you are planning to come in Vengurla must visit this oldest and amazing fort situated in Vengurla.